Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Handmade Cosmetic Bag

New Item! Cosmetic Bag

A while back, I was toying with a pattern for a small roly-like cosmetic bag. I am kinda lazy and prefer patterns that are almost mistake proof. The roly pattern left so much room for error, that I was always messing something up somewhere. It also took quite some time to make, and I am an impatient person. =)

So a recent small bag that I was making, actually got picked apart and reassembled when an idea hit me on the construction. This pattern I am pleased with. Doesn't take me much time, and very little room for error it's that easy!

Here are the results:






1 comment:

  1. Hello there,

    You're invited to join in my small little giveaway!
    Feel free to drop by at http://purplecollection.blogspot.com/2010/05/giveaway.html

    thank you!

    - evelyn

    ReplyDelete