Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm on eBay!

I have listed a small handful of my items on eBay! Mostly my wristlets and a few of my checkbook covers in the old design. You can begin browsing here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130388817720&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

If you are a follower of my blog, with any purchase of a Wristlet, you get a checkbook cover FREE! That's a $10 value! Not to mention the FREE SHIPPING!
Please note: The checkbook covers are my OLD design. They are sturdy and usuable, but have visual imperfections that I have eliminated in my newest design.
See the photos below.This first photo shows the detail of the visual imperfections.
This second photo shows the detail of the NEW design and no visual imperfections.

Many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment